Sunday 2 April 2017

Camp Kaitawa!

My favourite part of Camp Kaitawa was the caving.I was scared at the beginning of the  caving but Kelly and Paul made me feel better.The caves had lots of MASSIVE weta and some interesting spiders. 

 The kayaking was fun, I thought that that jumping off the kayak was more fun then the kayaking. Vaughn and I started a swimming club were we would just swim around the lake.


We did a master chef challenge were we had to make pancakes and meatballs.  Our team scored 13 and a half points.  The people in my group were Gwen, Kalae, James, Ashle and of course me Sam.


On the first day of camp we did some rock hoping, it was cool because when we were rock hoping we had a nice view of Lake Waikaramoana.  
For dinner on Monday we had macaroni and cheese which tasted perfect.                    

This is me in one of the kayaks. ⇨ ⇨ ⇨ ⇨ ⇩

No comments:

Post a Comment