Friday 10 June 2016

Sam
My Creature is a Blue Penguin
Some things I needed to consider about my creature:
My animal needs stuff to do and it needs water and it needs land
It also needs dark places to sleep and it needs ice water to drink as well as it needs a dark place to hide from predators.
My enclosure has these special features for my pet:
My enclosure has a little pond for it to swim in and catch fish.
It has a nice dark place for it to sleep so they can hide from predators. I have land for it to lay eggs and it has fish for it to eat and it has a pond for it to swim in.
What I am pleased about:
I am happy with the bed and blue penguin palace sign


Building learning power
I used absorption,questioning,perseverance and noticing.   
What I have found trick
I found it hard trying to hang the string off the roof and sticking the diving board on the wall
What I would like to improve:
I would like to improve the fish and the size of the bed because the penguin wouldn't be comfortable and the fish could have been 3D.
                                                                                    

Displaying SAM_8103.JPG

  


  
                 
          
             File:Little Blue Penguin        <<< this is a Blue Penguin
                                     

1 comment:

  1. I like how you put a lot of detail in your writing because I did not know anything about blue penguins before.
    Good work Sam.

    ReplyDelete